Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Smetske
New Contributor

Fortigate 60E SSLVPN authentication with SecureNvoy Radius server to Windows domain.

I can not get this to work.

We have a windows network with a Active directory. On the server there is software installed "SecureNvoy". This software is used for 2fa from remote login.

At this point we want to remove the remote desktop gateway and change to forticlient VPN with SecureNvoy 2fa but first we need a working SSLVPN solution with SecureNvoy.

What did I do already.

1: I did configure the SecureNvoy radius service for use with the fortigate.

2: I did create the radius server in the Fortigate firewall.

3: Create a test user in the domain, Add a SecureNvoy Token to the user. Create a radius user in the firewall.

4: Completed the test for connection and authentication. (User domain authentication is done by Domain Username and DomainPassword+6number token)

5: Test login to the web user interface on the Fortigate with the Domain Username and DomainPassword+6number token. Login successful

6: Test SSLVPN is not working. we get the message "Unable to login to the server. Your user name or password may not be configured properly for the connection. (-12)

The FortiOS version 6.0.6

The FortiClient version 6.8.2

Can someone point me to the right solution?

1 REPLY 1
Smetske
New Contributor

The problem is solved.

When I did create some pictures for support Fortigate I did use a other PC with a newer version of Forticlient.

Ik did not get the error and the VPN is working fine.

As far as I know the Forticlient version 6.2 en up are working fine.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors