Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ida
New Contributor

FortiVoice™ v5.0

Hello,

Writing from Vancouver BC!
I was changing the key assignment for an extension, when all of a sudden I can't log in anymore.

This is the error message I'm getting:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@localhost.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I don't imagine this is a unique error for this version, so any tips/insights greatly appreciated.
Many many thanks!
ida

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

If you are not connecting for the first time, nor have you just reset the configuration to its default state or restore the firmware, administrative access settings may have already been configured. In this case, access the CLI using the IP address, administrative access protocol, administrator account and password already configured, instead of the default settings.

ida
New Contributor

Hello Mohit,

Thank you so much for your answer!

No, this was not connecting for the first time, I didn't reset the configuration, and I wasn't using the default settings.
The error message was encountered when I was using a login that has been working up to this point.

Any insight (e.g. how to safety reboot without losing any info) would be immensely appreciated, as at this point there's no way to access the system. Thanks a lot!!!!

ida

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors