Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
storaid
Contributor

FortiOS v5.6.3 is out!

today v5.6.3 has been released...

I'm curious...

starting from this version, are you using lazy-loading to improve page loading???

FWF60D x2 FWF60C x3 FGT80C rev.2 FGT200B-POE FAP220B x3 FAP221B x2

FSW224B x1

FWF60D x2 FWF60C x3 FGT80C rev.2 FGT200B-POE FAP220B x3 FAP221B x2 FSW224B x1
1 Solution
rojekj
New Contributor III

Again, new version, new bugs. As always. Again I'm disapointed.

I don't think that it was tested at all.

For me it is even more annoying, because I have FG 500E, probably first device in Poland. And 5.6.3 is the first firmware from 5.6 tree, I can't downgrade even if I would want. Another thing, 500E doesn't have internal hard disk and can log only to FAZ, but current GA FAZ release 5.6.0 doesn't cooperate with 500E :D

View solution in original post

64 REPLIES 64
rojekj
New Contributor III

Next one.. When loging in to FG with LDAP (Windows AD) account, every time I get this message:

Password Change This account is using the default password, it is strongly recommended that you change your password.   It asks for a new password, says it is changed, but it is not! And there is more.. It wants to change password for... a group of users!! :D Yes, group of users! Ridiculous..
FGTuser
New Contributor III

It's not a bug, it's feature. Release notes 5.4.7:

"To improve performance, FortiOS 5.4.6 implemented the following changes when displaying lists in Policy & Objects:

Section expand/collapse settings are reset when you leave or reload the page."

tanr
Valued Contributor II

It's a bug (#458586) because it's a temporary performance workaround. 

They are supposed to fix it in 5.4.8 and 5.6.4 now.

zandy
New Contributor II

rojekj wrote:

Next one.. When loging in to FG with LDAP (Windows AD) account, every time I get this message:

Password Change This account is using the default password, it is strongly recommended that you change your password. It asks for a new password, says it is changed, but it is not! And there is more.. It wants to change password for... a group of users!! :D Yes, group of users! Ridiculous..

Same boat :( they say its a bug and waiting for fix. unacceptable. 

RobertReynolds
Contributor

Is it just me or has the "Select Entries" option disappeared from the right click context menu when working with policies?

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors