Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
fortigate2
New Contributor

FortiOS v5.0.2 remove Traffic History Widget?

After upgrade 60C to 5.0.2 and reset to factory default, I can' t see Traffic History Widget anymore, how to enable Traffic History Widget in 5.0.2?
13 REPLIES 13
Luismq
New Contributor

Even after I configure the Traffic History widgets on v5.03 it still is of very little use. For some reason the graphic is way to small and then it starts zooming in until you can no longer see it (see attached). This happens on Firefox, IE, Chrome. I really wish they fix this to make it as useful as before at the very least.
Dave_Hall
Honored Contributor

Even after I configure the Traffic History widgets on v5.03 it still is of very little use. For some reason the graphic is way to small and then it starts zooming in until you can no longer see it (see attached). This happens on Firefox, IE, Chrome. I really wish they fix this to make it as useful as before at the very least.
I think this was already noted here.

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C

NSE4/FMG-VM64/FortiAnalyzer-VM/6.0 (FWF30E/FW92D/FGT200D/FGT101E/FGT81E)/ FAP220B/221C
Jordan_Thompson_FTNT

The widget will be added back to 5.0.4 under the name " Interface History" .
axel_gonzalez_FTNT

Hi!

Does anyone one how can I disable to one user not to see and add just "License Information" widget?

I have tried with Admin Profiles but it doesn't work:

None: We can't see Dashboard status information

Read only: We see Dashboard status information and we can add and remove widgets

Thanks in advance!

Dashboard status information

AX
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors