Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Hosemacht
Contributor II

FortiOS 6.0.7 is out

FortiOS 6.0.7 is out

lots of bugfixes 

Releasenotes

sudo apt-get-rekt

sudo apt-get-rekt
13 REPLIES 13
TecnetRuss

I upgraded my test FortiGate 60E to 6.0.7 and have been running for a few days now without any of the issues described above.  I haven't tested an upgrade of an HA cluster yet though.

[ul]
  • Two FortiGate-managed FortiAPs (both running 6.0 build 0066) stayed online.
  • SSLVPN with FortiToken still working fine.
  • So far, CPU utilization has stayed low and memory utilization is stable at 60% (same as with 6.0.5).[/ul]

Obviously a small sample set, and I'll do a bit more testing on our internal 30E, 61E and 100E and monitor these boards for more results before rolling out to customers.

Russ

NSE7

• Hosemacht
    Contributor II

FTG 101F recently added in FortiOS 6.0.8

sudo apt-get-rekt

sudo apt-get-rekt
    jim3cantos
    New Contributor III

We'll try tomorrow a triple jump from 5.4.10 to 6.0.7 in order to get FortiGuard Outbreak Prevention and Fortisandbox cloud without limitation in the number of files uploaded. 6.0.8 fixes CVE-2018-9195 and some other bugs as per diff with release notes from 6.0.7 but too young for us to try.

José Ignacio Martín Jiménez
    jim3cantos

Ok. Upgrade done smoothly of a cluster of two FG100E. Detected immediately that we weren't able to edit existing security profiles from GUI (only from policies), but as usual Google is your friend

Labels
    Top Kudoed Authors