Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
storaid
Contributor

FortiOS 6.0.3 is out..

just a bugs fixed patch..

no new features available...

https://docs.fortinet.com/uploaded/files/4755/fortios-v6.0.3-release-notes.pdf

FWF60D x2 FWF60C x3 FGT80C rev.2 FGT200B-POE FAP220B x3 FAP221B x2

FSW224B x1

FWF60D x2 FWF60C x3 FGT80C rev.2 FGT200B-POE FAP220B x3 FAP221B x2 FSW224B x1
1 Solution
ghorchem
New Contributor III

Using remote LDAP server auth with captive portals and SSL VPN login no longer works. i tested the Username and password using the test tool on the LDAP Servers it was suessful buth when I try to log in via my wifi captive portal i get authcation failed.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
SecurityPlus
Contributor II

Has anyone upgraded to 6.0.3 yet?
mracpa

SecurityPlus wrote:
Has anyone upgraded to 6.0.3 yet?

Running on a 61E for about 3 hours.  Upgraded from 6.0.2.  No issues so far, but it's a very basic network (Server, PCs, IP-phones).  Haven't tried IPSEC yet.  

Alexis_G
Contributor II

Wow !!! lots of bug fix in this version.

I still would wait for the next version in order to be sure , I can use it in a production system.

--------------------------------------------

If all else fails, use the force !

-------------------------------------------- If all else fails, use the force !
tanr
Valued Contributor II

Will the bug "474612 SNAT is using low ports below 1023" cause SNAT port exhaustion for anybody with a large user base and not many public IPs?

EDIT: Not to mention issues with common ports, of course!

simonorch

I have a 60D, a couple of FSW 108 on 6.0.1 using fortilink and a FAP 221C on 6.0.2

Had to downgrade again to 6.0.2 as the FAP couldn't get a DHCP address (DHCP server on FG, same vlan/subnet)

I was seeing discover/offers but no request then the AP would default to 192.168.1.2, tried reset, reboot, moving to another switch etc. but always the same, downgraded and back to normal.

Other DHCP clients were having no problems getting addresses.

NSE8 Fortinet Expert partner - Norway

SecurityPlus

Thanks for letting us know. Did you mention this issue to Fortinet Support? I ask wondering if there was another solution beyond downgrading back to 6.0.2.

simonorch

No, i really didn't have much time this time around, i didn't try connecting the FAP directly to a FG port either

ghorchem
New Contributor III

Using remote LDAP server auth with captive portals and SSL VPN login no longer works. i tested the Username and password using the test tool on the LDAP Servers it was suessful buth when I try to log in via my wifi captive portal i get authcation failed.

Synkrox

ghorchem wrote:

I'm having a similar issue authenticating users on my explicit proxy. Normal IPv4 policies working just fine using SSO or LDAP, but not even getting login page on proxy. I have a ticket open. It was an issue for me with 6.0.2 as well though. Did you go straight to 6.0.3 or did 6.0.2 work ok for you?

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors