Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
FGTuser
New Contributor III

FortiOS 5.0.6

5.0.6 is out share your experience please
64 REPLIES 64
isptools
New Contributor II

yes they worked all.
Michael Killermann ISP-TOOLS GmbH Kohlenhofstrasse 60 -D 90443 Nuernberg - Germany Fortinet Certified Network & Security Professional #FCP1001
Michael Killermann ISP-TOOLS GmbH Kohlenhofstrasse 60 -D 90443 Nuernberg - Germany Fortinet Certified Network & Security Professional #FCP1001
hemantraturi

Facing issues with fgt200b policy gui. I have reimaged the appliance with 5.06. But, moment when policies exceeds beyond 1000, the section view gets disabled, whereas it is working fine in 5.0.5
-------------- FCNSA FCNSP
-------------- FCNSA FCNSP
Jordan_Thompson_FTNT

Facing issues with fgt200b policy gui. I have reimaged the appliance with 5.06. But, moment when policies exceeds beyond 1000, the section view gets disabled, whereas it is working fine in 5.0.5
With a large number of policies, the GUI automatically switches to global view with paging. This was one of many changes made to improve the performance on the policy list.
Carl_Wallmark

I upgraded a cluster of 200B last weekend from 4.3.15 to 5.0.6, and now my policys Always loads twice. Its printing out my policies from top to bottom, then it do it one more time, very annoying.

FCNSA, FCNSP
---
FortiGate 200A/B, 224B, 110C, 100A/D, 80C/CM/Voice, 60B/C/CX/D, 50B, 40C, 30B
FortiAnalyzer 100B, 100C
FortiMail 100,100C
FortiManager VM
FortiAuthenticator VM
FortiToken
FortiAP 220B/221B, 11C

FCNSA, FCNSP---FortiGate 200A/B, 224B, 110C, 100A/D, 80C/CM/Voice, 60B/C/CX/D, 50B, 40C, 30BFortiAnalyzer 100B, 100CFortiMail 100,100CFortiManager VMFortiAuthenticator VMFortiTokenFortiAP 220B/221B, 11C
neonbit
Valued Contributor

I' ve noticed a few GUI bugs with policy routes. For some reason I keep getting a ' access denied' error when I try to delete PBR' s via the GUI. Deleting them via the CLI has no issues.
netmin

We just updated an A-P pair of 100D gen3 from 5.0.5 to 5.0.6. - device-identification stopped working after upgrade, it needed to be disabled and reenabled once for each interface it is used on (same happened on update 5.0.3->5.0.5; VLAN interfaces in zones on hard-switch interfaces; not tested yet if a manual failover does the same) + when working, device-identification appears to be improved (i.e. now detects Win7 devices explicitly as ' Windows / 7' ; was previously just ' Windows' ) + oui list of manufactures was updated (newer computer hardware models are recognized) + web gui appears to react faster + reverse DNS lookup in log views works more reliable + no other issues up to now
AKrause

I have just setup FOS 5.0.6 on a FG-60C. Works okay, but I am missing the session monitor (should be at Policy -> Monitor). Only the policy monitor shows up here. is this a known issue?
brianmac64

ORIGINAL: AKrause I have just setup FOS 5.0.6 on a FG-60C. Works okay, but I am missing the session monitor (should be at Policy -> Monitor). Only the policy monitor shows up here. is this a known issue?
I believe that they removed this feature, but don' t quote me on this... EDIT: forgot the quote ;)
moo?
moo?
abc987
New Contributor II

@FORTINET Please remove all features from WebGUI. And then deactivate WebGUI in 5.0.7. Please document ALL cli commands (including diag deb commands) and then we have a clean black-and-white-talking firewall. Only learn all commands and have fun... Ok, <ironic off>: I think WatchGuard with its SystemManager makes the daily administration much easier and faster. ... maybe only my opinion (can see two worlds)

FCNSP/WCSP

FCNSP/WCSP
HA

Hello, The session monitor is a very IMPORTANT feature ! Only stupid people working for Fortinet ?? Regards, HA
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors