Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
zoriax
Contributor

FortiGate SSL VPN Login page language

Hello,

My question is very simple. Is it pssible to change SSL VPN Web login page portal ? As I can see it fits the FortiGate Langugate but how can I customize it without changing the FortiGate Language ?

For exemple, my fortigate is in english and I need to have this page translated to another language :

zoriax_0-1649925398493.png

Thanks

1 Solution
xsilver_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hello,

you can completely customize that login page to whatever you need.

There is no simple pull-down menu to choose a language from.

But there is more powerful solution .. "Replacement Messages" in System menu.
By default in Simple view mode there is just a few, including SSL VPN Login Page. However top-right switch can be used to Extended view and there will be a lot more to see and play with.

This is a place where you can see, and modify messages FortiOS will use to interact with admins and users in GUI.
And you can modify those. Then wording and language is up to you.
As you will see you can change HTML code for selected page. Also view result in real time.

And if something goes haywire you can always reset to factory content and start over.

Example below:

xsilver_FTNT_0-1649926743489.png

Tomas Stribrny - NASDAQ:FTNT - Fortinet Inc. - TAC Staff Engineer
AAA, MFA, VoIP and other Fortinet stuff

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
xsilver_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hello,

you can completely customize that login page to whatever you need.

There is no simple pull-down menu to choose a language from.

But there is more powerful solution .. "Replacement Messages" in System menu.
By default in Simple view mode there is just a few, including SSL VPN Login Page. However top-right switch can be used to Extended view and there will be a lot more to see and play with.

This is a place where you can see, and modify messages FortiOS will use to interact with admins and users in GUI.
And you can modify those. Then wording and language is up to you.
As you will see you can change HTML code for selected page. Also view result in real time.

And if something goes haywire you can always reset to factory content and start over.

Example below:

xsilver_FTNT_0-1649926743489.png

Tomas Stribrny - NASDAQ:FTNT - Fortinet Inc. - TAC Staff Engineer
AAA, MFA, VoIP and other Fortinet stuff

zoriax
Contributor

Hello !

Thanks for your return

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors