Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
tomeks
New Contributor II

FortiClient - SSLVPN problem with client certificates disappearing

We have FortiClient installed on about 50 devices with Android 10. Our configuration requires importing a client certificate. Unfortunately, every now and then, the certificates disappear from FortiClient and we have to re-import them to establish the connection. This happens approximately once every two weeks, at different times on different devices.

7 REPLIES 7
amirelghoul
New Contributor

Don't know

Amir Elghoul
Amir Elghoul
yashwani
Staff
Staff

Do you mean importing certificate on Android or fortigate ?

If it gets removed from the android client, Do you have any MDM solution installed on the adnroid client. 

Regards
yashwani
tomeks
New Contributor II

We import to forticlient. We have MDM FAMOC. https://famoc.com/

yashwani

check if MDM is removing the untrusted or unknown certificates. 

Regards
yashwani
tomeks
New Contributor II

Thank you, I'll check it out. Does it really matter how the certificate is imported to FortiClient and not to Android?

tomeks
New Contributor II

The manufacturer of MDM says it doesn't remove anything. After inserting the certificate into forticlient, can we remove the certificate from the device or does it still have to remain on the phone as a file?

tomeks
New Contributor II

Can anyone help me with forti vpn client. I have 50 android devices and vpn client. Each of them loses their certificate once a week. So a few devices a day I get to re-upload the user certificate

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors