Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Ron_Uss
New Contributor III

FortiClient 6.0.1 macOS uninstall

Hello Guys

I tried uninstall FCT 6.0.1 on macOS 10.13.6, but without success.

At first, I tried go to Applications > FortiClientUninstaller. When I  tried it, I got message "FortiClient is running. Please shutdown FortiClient."

But, how definitely shutdown FortiClient in standalone mode without EMS?

I did't find any option, how to FCT shutdown. I know, that on 5.6 version this option was. 

Offcourse I tried stop processes what I found here http://help.fortinet.com/fclient/olh/6-0-1/Content/FortiClient-6.0-Admin/D00_FCT%20Processes/0400_FC...  on Activity Monitor, but still without success.

Could you please help me, how to remove FCT 6.0.1? I want to go back to 5.6 version.

NSE8 #3111

NSE8 #3111
1 Solution
mlines
New Contributor II

First disconnect the agent from the Fortigate, then you will see a shutdown option for the menu bar icon. After you shutdown, then you will be able to uninstal. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mlines
New Contributor II

First disconnect the agent from the Fortigate, then you will see a shutdown option for the menu bar icon. After you shutdown, then you will be able to uninstal. 

Ron_Uss
New Contributor III

Mlines: Thank you, I had some brain blackout. I know it with connection with EMS, but I absolutely forgot it. Thanks for kick it :)

NSE8 #3111

NSE8 #3111
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors