Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
yeowkm99
Contributor

Forti Analyzer 200D firmware upgrade

I am trying to upgrade my Forti Analyzer 200D appliance box firmware from 6.0.11 but i cannot seems to find the firmware from fortinet support download site ?

does it means the  Analyzer 200D is EOL ?

1 Solution
ede_pfau
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi,

yes, v6.0 is the latest and last OS version for FAZ-200D (or any D series FAZ), from June 2021.

If you / your company runs virtualized servers (VMware, MS, ...) I recommend to choose the FAZ-VM next time. As it's resources can be adjusted from the hypervisor side, you will not run into these upgrade troubles again. (Of course, that applies to, e.g., FortiGates as well. But FortiGates offer acceleration SPUs in hardware which on a FAZ are neither necessary nor existant.)

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"

View solution in original post

Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
1 REPLY 1
ede_pfau
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi,

yes, v6.0 is the latest and last OS version for FAZ-200D (or any D series FAZ), from June 2021.

If you / your company runs virtualized servers (VMware, MS, ...) I recommend to choose the FAZ-VM next time. As it's resources can be adjusted from the hypervisor side, you will not run into these upgrade troubles again. (Of course, that applies to, e.g., FortiGates as well. But FortiGates offer acceleration SPUs in hardware which on a FAZ are neither necessary nor existant.)

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors