Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Ck0m0pox
New Contributor

First IPSec tunnel not available after establishing a second one

Hello, colleagues!

I've created an IPSec tunnel on a Frotigate FGT0E.

Created it as a custom, with a dedicted public IP let's say it's x.x.x.x and tunnel meant to allow access from a remote host with fortigate vpn client to a management ip of the firewall. I've failed to get access from that vpn connection to a PBX ip address (another private network deployed on firewall) so I've decided to create another VPN IPsec tunnel with local address of the client from PBX network (address that is assigned to a remote gost in VPN) to solve my problem. Now I have two confogured IPSec tunnels on FW, both uses same white IP configured on a WAN1 interface. But when I try to establish connection, first one, with management, fails. And works only PBX VPN. Any clues what should I fix or any additional info need to be provided? Thank you fir the response!

1 REPLY 1
boneyard
Valued Contributor

use one VPN tunnel that allows access to both, you might have to allow more in your phase2 and / or firewall policies.

beyond that it is difficult to point to the exact issue without some actual configuration (with public IPs / PSKs and such removed of course).

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors