Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
szuko
New Contributor III

Deep_Packet_Inspection

Hi , i have turn on Deep_Packet_Inspection on my lan to outside , i havent  moved my whole network behind firewall so some part of network is behind firewall some isnt , for example my vCenter is not behind firewall yet , i have put Deep packet inspection on my lan to all outside traffic, and i have imported the firewall certificate, i dont have CA server .  the problem is when i log into my vcenter, i cannot use VMRC consol, it says SSL negotiation failed , i have imported firewall Certificate onto vcenter, but still same thing , any idea or solution ? 

vmrc.PNG

i have also added Vcenter in the exempt addresse it only helped me to open the vcenter it self, thanks in advance

1 Solution
szuko
New Contributor III

I have excluded the Host That vm is sitting on plus the vcenter and the problem solved , 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
szuko
New Contributor III

PS: when i turn off Deep Packet Inspection and put it on just certificate-inspection is working fine

szuko
New Contributor III

I have excluded the Host That vm is sitting on plus the vcenter and the problem solved , 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors