Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
FGTuser
New Contributor III

Datasheet for FG-100E and FG-200E

Does anybody have datasheet for FG-100E and FG-200E already?

Still nothing on fortinet.com

9 REPLIES 9
Alby23
Contributor II

Not yet but since the firmware for those appliances are already available I suppose is a matter of little, little time.

Mattias
New Contributor

Got the datasheet for 200E/201E. Unfortunately I am not allowed to share it. But..What do you want to know?

It's a BEAST

FGTuser
New Contributor III

Performance parameters, at least:

Firewall Throughput

IPS Throughput

SSL Inspection Throughput

Threat Protection Throughput

Thanks.

FortiCJ

That info should be released publicly next week.  It can be shared one-on-one, but not publicly. I suggest you reach out to your sales rep/engineer or partner/reseller.  They can get share some stats with you, directly.

jcrock
New Contributor

The Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) was not provided on the FortiGate 200E datasheet. Has anyone acquired this information or direct me to where this info would be located?

Thanks

J

Alby23
Contributor II

Dear friends, I can tell you.

The datasheet of FortiGate 200/201E presents us a FANTASTIC appliance.

I assure you that this will be the flagship appliance for that range. Really really impressive.

Debbie_FTNT

Hey guys :).

The datasheet for FGT100E can be found here: https://www.fortinet.com/content/dam/fortinet/assets/data-sheets/FortiGate_100E_Series.pdf

And the datasheet for the FGT200E: https://www.fortinet.com/content/dam/fortinet/assets/data-sheets/FortiGate_200E_Series.pdf

I hope this is the information you were looking for!

+++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++
Alby23

That's exactly the URL I've used :)

Now I'm trying for the 80E just to see it as it appears

achavira
New Contributor
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors