Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
CAD
Contributor

DLP and exception trust site

Hello, You have blocked zip and. EXE using DLP but I have a problem I can not even download from trusted sites such as Microsoft, please help to exclude these sites from the ban. We also need exception specific domain if Send us e-mail contains a zip attachments

thanks

2 Solutions
Mehdi
New Contributor III

try this,

create a new web filter profile, and enable URL filter, then add the web site you want to download from, and choose Exempt as action.

then on your Internet Policy or the same Policy that u enabled DLP, add this web filter profile.

it worked for me.

just so you know, i tried FQDN on policy, it didnt work.

View solution in original post

CAD

Now working ,Thanks a lot

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
CAD
Contributor

my request is doable or not?

CAD
Contributor

please help me to solve this issue.

iflo
New Contributor

I have the same problem, it is frustrating that nobody is responding to such a common use case

Mehdi
New Contributor III

try this,

create a new web filter profile, and enable URL filter, then add the web site you want to download from, and choose Exempt as action.

then on your Internet Policy or the same Policy that u enabled DLP, add this web filter profile.

it worked for me.

just so you know, i tried FQDN on policy, it didnt work.

CAD

I have tried the same ,but still deny me to download. kindly check my setting in attached and accordingly advise.

Thanks

Mehdi
New Contributor III

in URL Filter set type on Wildcard and try again. 

if didn't work, attach a pic from your Policy here.

* it's better to move the Block line to end.

CAD

kindly check attached file regarding policy sort and advise me accordingly.

Mehdi
New Contributor III

in this picture i can't see DLP or web filter column,

let me take a screen shot from mine, I'll posted soon...

Mehdi
New Contributor III

First i create a new web filter profile, named "Cisco", and set it like first pic...

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors