Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
bbilde06
New Contributor

DHCP

Hello everyone : I have a small problem concerning the dhcp: - I have an OXO connet (dhcp server) 10.16.107.254 - a block network 1 192.168.0.254 (dhcp via fortigate) - other block 2 network 192.168.253.254 (dhcp from fortigate) oxo connet connect with the network block 1 (cisco), so the ip device has no dhcp problem on the other hand block 2 connect with (fortigate) I can't see the addresses of oxo connect (10.16.107.254)

for more details (see architecture)

https://drive.google.com/...Nfu_m/view?usp=sharing

2 REPLIES 2
bbilde06
New Contributor

for more details (see architecture)

sw2090
Honored Contributor

without seeing your achitecture as you links only leed to google login page:

You coud try to do some flow debug on cli to see what you traffic does.

I'd guess it is not a dhcp problem but more a less you are missing some policy or (if not everything connects to the FGT somehow) a routing issue.

You could do

diag debug enable

diag debug flow filter clear

diag debug flow filter saddr <source-ip>

diag debug flow filter daddr <destination-ip>

diag debug flow trace start <numberofpackets>

then on cli you will see what the FGT does with the traffic once your create some on your client.

It will show you if it is missing a route or if it lacks some policy (and in consequence hits policy #0 => denied by forward policy check).

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors