Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Faulty_Male
New Contributor III

Customer Requirements Forms

Hi Guys, Do Fortinet supply any customer requirements forms that can be prefilled by customers before deploying a solution to ensure the configuration matches the customer requirements? Any help would be great. Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

Are you talking about a firewall worksheet? I never heard of any vendors that offers that. A integrator or Partner might have specific docs that they use for customer requirements and data gathering.

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
Faulty_Male
New Contributor III

Yes, some form of worksheet a customer can pre-fill or chose which profiles they would like to apply to which users. I was planning to produce one but wanted to check if there was one out there already.
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

I never heard of anything from fortinet directly and made available to the public. fwiw; You are functioning as the integrator, so you would have to create your own collection docs and worksheet.

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
Faulty_Male
New Contributor III

I never heard of anything from fortinet directly and made available to the public. fwiw; You are functioning as the integrator, so you would have to create your own collection docs and worksheet.
I thought that may be the case, just didn' t want to reinvent the wheel.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors