Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
csjjpm
New Contributor II

Cannot search forums.

Hi,

I've tried in Firefox and chrome to use the search function in on these forums but when I type in 'vlan' and click search a drop  down of results appears for a split second and disappears.

Paul

Firewall newbie
Firewall newbie
2 Solutions
Admin_FTNT

Hi,

This is a known issue with some browser versions, you can see a workaround in this post.

Regards, Andy.

View solution in original post

ede_pfau
Esteemed Contributor III

Search result behavior like posted has been known to me for years. You enter a search phrase, a result list is flashing for a split second and then it's gone. Workaround: click into the search field, the list reappears.

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"

View solution in original post

Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
4 REPLIES 4
John2010
New Contributor

Hello,

Same behaviour for me.

A few days ago it was correctly working.

John

Admin_FTNT

Hi,

This is a known issue with some browser versions, you can see a workaround in this post.

Regards, Andy.

theronmad
New Contributor

I also tried to search the forum, but it "does not respond" to search queries, since on  I found one article and started looking for links to it on the network, and Google brought me here, but then the trace was lost

ede_pfau
Esteemed Contributor III

Search result behavior like posted has been known to me for years. You enter a search phrase, a result list is flashing for a split second and then it's gone. Workaround: click into the search field, the list reappears.

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors