Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
random_guy
New Contributor III

Cannot retrieve config - invalid value - having space before or after table name

So I have one FortiGate that I get cannot get synchronized after a firmware update. It was consistently in 'Conflict' status. Had it happed with a couple other and retrieving the config would resolve it... but not with this one. It would fail. I deleted it and tried to re-add it but now I'm getting the message:

"Failed to reload configuration. invalid value - having space before or after the table name"

The config on this is identical to all the others. What are the next steps?

FortiManager v6.4.2

Fortigate v6.4.2

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
ETG-Infra
New Contributor

anyone can help
i Got this same error

thanks

norman1
New Contributor

same error message here, but different story ... in this case I was just trying to create a VPN provisioning template. It was saved but was apparently missing some information. So when I continued editing and tried to save it said, "object already exists".

After recreating the object all seemed fine.

Alb

jasonhong
Staff
Staff

If the error shown during the config retrieval is too general, you may use below CLI command to retrieve the config, the error statement will generally be more detailed and can direct users to correct it accordingly for the subsequent config retrieval.

# diagnose dvm device list --> check the firewall "OID"

# diagnose test deploymanager reloadconf <OID>

Example:

# dia test deploymanager reloadconf 11452

Retrieving configuration file from FGT... Configuration file import succeeded. Reloading configuration file... Error: Configuration reload error. --------------------------------- Failure info: set internet-service-id 11600083 next edit "Datadog-Datadog " set internet-service-id 11665620 (null) not an error > next [tablesize check error - runtime error -999: invalid value - having space before or after the table name] > next [tablesize check error - runtime error -999: invalid value - having space before or after the table name] cdb_parse_file: runtime error -999: invalid value - having space before or after the table name ---------------------------------

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors