Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
TomWhi
New Contributor

ASA and PIX

I have downloaded the Trial Version of the FortiConverter product and I can't see the options for ASA or PIX in the source model, only IOS, XR and Nexus. I'm trying to convert an ASA to FortiGate/Manager. 

I've attached a screenshot. I've installed 5.3 from the website which seems to be the latest version. 

It did an ok job when I selected IOS but it didn't create VPNs or some other global objects. 

Any idea how I can get the two products to appear?

-------------------------------------------------

Tom Whiteley Infrastructure Engineer

------------------------------------------------- Tom Whiteley Infrastructure Engineer
3 REPLIES 3
mickstrick_FTNT

Please see the 5.4.0 release notes for details on the changes, https://docs.fortinet.com/forticonverter/release-information.

TomWhi

I read the release notes; it hasn't helped solved my issue.  I checked my apps/features on Windows and it was FortiConverterSetup_5.4.0_Build0345 that I have installed so I expect to be able to see the ASA and PIX options. 

-------------------------------------------------

Tom Whiteley Infrastructure Engineer

------------------------------------------------- Tom Whiteley Infrastructure Engineer
ffischer
New Contributor III

Obviously the ASA, PIX and FWSM conversions have been removed from the legacy application with FC release 5.4.

They can be found in the new browser based application only.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors