Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Jonjoel
New Contributor

A duplicate entry already exist - Vdom Link Problem

Hi everyone.

I've been trying to create a VDOM Link that doesn't appear after a configuration migration. It does not appear to me created in the GUI, but if I try to do it manually with their respective values it tells me that it already exists. However, I checked both in the backup configuration and in the CLI, but it doesn't show up.

Something similar happens with another VDOM link; however, it is seen in the GUI, but not by CLI and does not allow me to remove it.

3 REPLIES 3
Toshi_Esumi
Esteemed Contributor III

Are you sure it's vdom-link, not npu_vlink? npu0_vlink, npu1_vlink, ... are built-in links in NPU so you can't create/delete. Only thing you can do is add VLAN interfaces on them to share the links with multiple VDOMs.

Jonjoel

Yes, I am sure they are neither npu0_vlink, nor npu1_vlink. Here I attach an image to explain it better. For example, I want to create a VDOM link called JRRC_14; however it won't let me create it and shows the notification saying "A duplicate entry already exist". However, if that VDOM Link exists, I would like to delete it to recreate it but it is not displayed on the dashboard nor in the CLI. 

Toshi_Esumi
Esteemed Contributor III

Then only thing I can think of for what happened is something got stuck in the memory when you removed or changed, which generally require a reboot.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors