In the previous version 7.0.1 I used proxy inspection + SSL deep inspection (certificate signed from AD). After the update (7.0.1 -> 7.0.3 -> 7.0.4) all policies in Proxy mode stopped working. Each browser returned an "err_ssl_protocol_error" error, but eg IMAPS, SMTPS worked well. Once I've adjusted the Policy to flow (and all UTMs), everything works.
There wasn't much time to find out why it behaves like this, I'll continue this weekend.
same issue for my 100E on 7.0.4 . Had to change to Flow Mode to start Browsing .I had created from scratch other Utm Profiles in Proxy which are worked for a couple of hours and then the same err_ssl_protocol_error. This is very important for us who are using deep inspection and hope to release soon the fix . By moving to Flow is just a temporary solution but breaks the security . Come on Support.. you fix smt and always you break smt that it works in the last 2 years updates .