Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
AtiT
Valued Contributor

5.0.5 is out

FAZ_XXX-v500-build0266-FORTINET.out Release date: 10.Nov.2013 Resolved issue: 0214890 FortiAnalyzer may insert FortiGate log messages under an incorrect device. - I hope it would work correctly.

AtiT

AtiT
15 REPLIES 15
RH2
New Contributor II

Reporting still sucks. Half of mine won' t take the " apply" button for changes to the settings. The UTM security analysis report is missing or renamed/changed.
Rafael_Rosseto
New Contributor

After upgrade from 5.0.4 start error: " Log upload failed caused by too many miglogd children running" Reported as a bug from TAC.
AtiT
Valued Contributor

No mixed logs anymore, it' s OK.

AtiT

AtiT
Jessica_G

Are you sending realtime logs or uploading every so often to the FAZ? And what does " No more mixed logs" mean in reference to this issue?
nounou

I have a serious problem I can no longer access the FortiAnalyzer when I upgrade from 4.0.3 to 5.0.5 when I made an ios upgrade to FortiAnalyzer 1000C (v4.0.3 to v5.0.5), I can no longer access in web page, I tried to access console it asks for a password and it is not the password FortiAnalyzer, and this is not the serial number of the product.   Please help me
emorillo
New Contributor

Same problem here, the " Apply" button doesn' t work to save changes made to a report, BUT, I discovered that if I toggle the " Enable Schedule" checkbox, the apply button seems to work.
Matthijs
New Contributor II

Try to login with admin and no password ;-) Also please read the release notes or upgrade guide. It might contain some useful information :p
nounou

I tried all the method to access and I could not, for this version 4.0.3 I have read and I found that I have gone through 5.0.1 but to access and return to the version before this is my problem.
Matthijs
New Contributor II

Reboot the unit and login with the following credentials immediatly after rebooting: username: maintainer password: bcpbFLGxxxxxxxxxxxxx replace the FLGXXX part with the serial number of your device. After logging in change your admin password and you should be online again ;)
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors