Fortinet Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
minjun
Staff
Staff

祝贺新网站上线测试中文是否可用:)

祝贺新网站上线测试中文是否可用

Best Regards
Minjun Chen 陈敏俊
2 Solutions
Jackstorm
New Contributor II

Fortinet community is a platform to allow customers and partners connected together, now you can discuss technology with global users and partners, English will be common to all, I will use English to post my question. 

Lucas

View solution in original post

minjun

Hi Anthony,

Totally agree with you, We will continue to encourage customers and partners to communicate with global guys in English.

We also hope our community is open and friendly to all our customers and partners,  some local customer who prefer use local language to describe issues, in another words, they can only use therir local language to describe issues, they can help each other use their own language, hope Fortinet community will have localized language area for these customers and partners, I am looking forward to seeing this feature in our community in the future.

Best Regards
Minjun Chen 陈敏俊

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Joey_Xie
New Contributor

可以

Feili
Staff
Staff

跟楼主

we are family
jared
New Contributor

wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason_Guo
New Contributor

以后可以用中文直接发帖咨询问题啦?

Jackstorm
New Contributor II

Fortinet community is a platform to allow customers and partners connected together, now you can discuss technology with global users and partners, English will be common to all, I will use English to post my question. 

Lucas
JerryQu
Staff
Staff

核心交换机与防火墙互连接口参与STP计算,导致出现网络震荡

Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @minjun,

Thanks a lot for your contribution on the Forum.

To can share with everybody, we are inviting everybody to exchange in English.

It will be easier for every user to receive all information.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and do not hesitate to come back to us if you have any questions.

Regards,

Anthony Escato.

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
minjun

Hi Anthony,

Totally agree with you, We will continue to encourage customers and partners to communicate with global guys in English.

We also hope our community is open and friendly to all our customers and partners,  some local customer who prefer use local language to describe issues, in another words, they can only use therir local language to describe issues, they can help each other use their own language, hope Fortinet community will have localized language area for these customers and partners, I am looking forward to seeing this feature in our community in the future.

Best Regards
Minjun Chen 陈敏俊
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @minjun ,

Thanks a lot for your message and yes, let makes this platform accessible to everybody.

Our team will be available to make it real.

Best regards,

Anthony Escato.

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.