|Description||This article describes how to Register FortiFone Softphone Desktop extension to a FortiVoice.|
|Scope||FortiVoice version 6.4, FortiFone version 184.108.40.206.|
1) From FortiVoice GUI, go to Extension -> Extension -> IP extension -> New.
2) Set an extension number and user ID (Display name is optional).
Do not forget to enable the extension for successful registration.
3) Due extension is FortiFone softphone, it is necessary to assign Soft FortiFone license slot:
4) Set FortiFone extension setting, set IP, extension number, password, and registration port (by default is port 443).
To look for the password, go to the IP extension, select 'View Desktop logon information' and look for the password.
5) FortiFone Softphone is successfully registered.