2) Configure SIP proxyRegister authentication: By phone number
3) Configure Incoming DIDGo to Trunks -> VoIP and select profile previously created and add number (DID)
5) Create Inbound Call routingGo to Call routing -> InboundFor test purposes:Action: Go to local extensionResource : Extension
6) Configure Outbound Call RoutingGo to Call Routing -> OuboundPrefix 9 | Line Type: SIP trunk
7) Configure profileGo to Call Features -> User privileges
8) Apply Profile to an extensionGo to Extensions -> extension
The Fortinet Security Fabric brings together the concepts of convergence and consolidation to provide comprehensive cybersecurity protection for all users, devices, and applications and across all network edges.
Copyright 2022 Fortinet, Inc. All Rights Reserved.