This article describes how to collect debug logs from FortiFone-480 in order to go in deep under some failures issues with the VoIP or FON services.
1) Be sure to reach the subnet of FON-480, and access it using the browser.
2) Log in using the default User and Password: admin/23646.
3) Choose the option: Tool.
4) From the ‘Logs’ field, it is possible to enable the next debug-logs:
By default, the Log Level is Off. It is possible to set the next kind of log-levels: Critical, Error, Warning, Information, Debug, Verbose.
5) Select the debug level for each option you need and select Save:
6) Reproduce the issue reported so that the debug log catches the event.
7) Finally, select ‘Download Logs’. The debug-files will be downloaded by the browser as *.zip:
8) The *.zip file will contain the debug-files.