FortiSOAR Discussions
JoseOjeb
New Contributor II

New Module Creation

Dear Community,

I tried creating a new module and after creating and adding the module to the navigation pane in the application editor, I am not able to see the created module on the left-hand sidebar of the FortiSOAR windows to navigate across modules in the system.

Please can anyone let me know if there is any additional step I am missing?

Thanks

3 Solutions
Dev_Chau
Staff
Staff

Hi JoseOjeb

Go to Settings > Roles > Full App Permissions > Set Role Permissions on the module added and save it. You will see the newly added module.

View solution in original post

anarula
Staff
Staff

@JoseOjeb 

you need to assign permission for that module to one of the role(s) belonging to a logged in user (or targeted users)

CTO (SOAR Business) | VP of Engineering

tkanade
Staff
Staff

Whenever a new module is created, you will have to update role(s) to allow access for that newly created module. Role governs what module can be accessed  by a user

6 REPLIES 6
Dev_Chau
Staff
Staff

Hi JoseOjeb

Go to Settings > Roles > Full App Permissions > Set Role Permissions on the module added and save it. You will see the newly added module.

JoseOjeb
New Contributor II

Got it! Thanks.

anarula
Staff
Staff

@JoseOjeb 

you need to assign permission for that module to one of the role(s) belonging to a logged in user (or targeted users)

CTO (SOAR Business) | VP of Engineering
JoseOjeb
New Contributor II

Got it. Thanks.

tkanade
Staff
Staff

Whenever a new module is created, you will have to update role(s) to allow access for that newly created module. Role governs what module can be accessed  by a user

JoseOjeb
New Contributor II

Alright. Thanks.