FortiSOAR Discussions
Nickesh_k
New Contributor

Fortisoar Dashboard crashes after the custom dashboard was created

Hi all,

As I was going through the dashboard tab in FortiSoar and creating own custom dashboard. The FortiSoar after the creation of the custom dashboard I am unable to login and fetch into the dashboard URL. Where I found the elasticsearch service was down in the services through CLI. 

After that I restarted the services and still not able to get the dashboard and the webpages freezes and keeps reloading.

It would be create if I could get some troubleshooting tips to overcome this issue.

FortiSOAR 

Cheers,
Nikesh
Cheers,Nikesh
4 REPLIES 4
ashwin_bharambe

Hi @Nickesh_k , can you please share logs. It will help us to get more clear vision for issue and help us to debug correctly. Thanks.

Nickesh_k

The error is seen in prod.log:
app.ERROR: ApiPlatform\Core\Api\CachedIdentifiersExtractor::getKeys(): Return value must be of type array, int returned [] []
[2023-05-05T10:07:50.592247+00:00] app.ERROR: /opt/cyops-api/vendor/api-platform/core/src/Api/CachedIdentifiersExtractor.php at line 122 [] []

Cheers,
Nikesh
Cheers,Nikesh
AlokAgar

@Nickesh_k Do run following command on your console and retry logging in with UI.

systemctl restart php-fpm && sudo -u nginx php /opt/cyops-api/bin/console cache:clear && systemctl restart php-fpm
Nickesh_k
New Contributor

The output on csadm services and found that fsr-api-consumer was not running. As I check the fsr-api-consumer the following error was seen.
Fortisoar-error.png

Cheers,
Nikesh
Cheers,Nikesh