FortiSOAR Discussions
Amit1
Staff
Staff

FortiSOAR v7.0.0 is GA!

Proud to announce that FSR 7.0.0 is GA now! Yay! This as many of you know, is one of our biggest releases and comes in with a host of new product additions like Incident War Room, Connector Builder Wizard, Mobile App, Support as Extension on FMG/FAZ, Support on FortiCloud and much more! The team has worked really hard to meet these requirements and would like to thank all of you for your active participation in providing us with valuable feedback all this while!
Looking forward to hearing about your experiences with 7.0!

------------------------------
Amit Jain
PM, FortiSOAR

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_Ichelson
New Contributor II

Great news!

--

Chris Ichelson

360 SOC Inc. (formally HTG 360 Inc.)

Direct: 480-685-8029

(O): 480-685-8028

(F): 866-278-5578

(M): 480-993-6941

Book on my Calendar by using my Calendly: View and Book Time by Clicking Here

Need to Send Me a Secure File or Secure Email by using my SendSafely Link:  Click Here to Send Now

Notice:  This message and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. You must not copy this message or use it for any purpose nor publish or disclose its contents to any other person.

-------------------------------------------
Original Message:
Sent: 4/28/2021 8:19:00 AM
Subject: FortiSOAR v7.0.0 is GA!

Proud to announce that FSR 7.0.0 is GA now! Yay! This as many of you know, is one of our biggest releases and comes in with a host of new product additions like Incident War Room, Connector Builder Wizard, Mobile App, Support as Extension on FMG/FAZ, Support on FortiCloud and much more! The team has worked really hard to meet these requirements and would like to thank all of you for your active participation in providing us with valuable feedback all this while!
Looking forward to hearing about your experiences with 7.0!

Amit Jain
PM, FortiSOAR