FortiSOAR Discussions
mohamed44
New Contributor

FortiSOAR Schedule

When I Scheduled Playbook where its input come from,

I mean for example i want to schedule daily reputation check on the Indicator and change the status depend on it,

thanks on advance,

Muhammed
Muhammed
1 Solution
Jtamboli
Staff
Staff

Hi Muhammed,

Based on your use case, you can follow these steps:

1.Create a reference playbook.
2.Add a "Find Records" step and select the 'indicators' module (as shown in the screenshot_01). In this      step, I have filtered indicator records based on IP address and set the record limit to 3, you can       increase as per your need.
3.Add a reference playbook step.(as shown in screenshot_02)
4.In the reference playbook, add steps to get the IP reputation and update the indicator record.(as shown in screenshot_03 ,04 and 05)
5.Schedule this playbook to run on a daily basis according to your requirements. This will ensure that   the playbook runs at the scheduled time, fetches the indicator records, checks their reputation, and     updates it accordingly.

Junaid

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jtamboli
Staff
Staff

Hi Muhammed,

Based on your use case, you can follow these steps:

1.Create a reference playbook.
2.Add a "Find Records" step and select the 'indicators' module (as shown in the screenshot_01). In this      step, I have filtered indicator records based on IP address and set the record limit to 3, you can       increase as per your need.
3.Add a reference playbook step.(as shown in screenshot_02)
4.In the reference playbook, add steps to get the IP reputation and update the indicator record.(as shown in screenshot_03 ,04 and 05)
5.Schedule this playbook to run on a daily basis according to your requirements. This will ensure that   the playbook runs at the scheduled time, fetches the indicator records, checks their reputation, and     updates it accordingly.

Junaid
Jtamboli
Staff
Staff

For reference attaching playbook as well, 

Junaid