FortiSOAR Discussions
Christopher_Ichelson
New Contributor II

Does anyone have the widgets for 6.4? I thought Fortinet had like MITRE Widgets and such?

Does anyone have the widgets for 6.4? I thought Fortinet had like MITRE Widgets, demo data etc... and such?

Anyone with thoughts here?​
4 REPLIES 4
Mahdi1
Staff
Staff

I'm not sure what do you mean by Widgets, the whole MITRE db is available in its module :

ajJUJo4dSaywx80Cv4Yg_MITRE-8blJSfNNzZ-T.jpgajJUJo4dSaywx80Cv4Yg_MITRE-8blJSfNNzZ-T.jpg
you can use the MITRE fields to populate descriptions, alerts/incidents relationships ...etc.
-------------------------------------------
Original Message:
Sent: Mar 31, 2021 05:37 AM
Subject: Does anyone have the widgets for 6.4? I thought Fortinet had like MITRE Widgets and such?

Does anyone have the widgets for 6.4? I thought Fortinet had like MITRE Widgets, demo data etc... and such?

Christopher_Ichelson

I cannot seem to find the MITRE stuff you are showing.

I do show the node and sla widget.

I checked the navigation settings to see if was in there.  

Can you screenshot where you find that in your GUI.

Chris

--

Chris Ichelson

360 SOC, an HTG 360 Inc. Company
Direct: 480-685-8029

(O): 480-685-8028
(F): 866-278-5578
(M): 480-993-6941

Need to Send Me a Secure File or Secure Email by using my SendSafely Link:  Click Here to Send Now 

Notice:  360 SOC is a division of HTG 360, Inc.  This message and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. You must not copy this message or use it for any purpose nor publish or disclose its contents to any other person.

Original Message:
Sent: 4/1/2021 11:38:00 AM
Subject: RE: Does anyone have the widgets for 6.4? I thought Fortinet had like MITRE Widgets and such?

I'm not sure what do you mean by Widgets, the whole MITRE db is available in its module :

ajJUJo4dSaywx80Cv4Yg_MITRE-8blJSfNNzZ-T.jpgajJUJo4dSaywx80Cv4Yg_MITRE-8blJSfNNzZ-T.jpg
you can use the MITRE fields to populate descriptions, alerts/incidents relationships ...etc.
Original Message:
Subject: Does anyone have the widgets for 6.4? I thought Fortinet had like MITRE Widgets and such?

Christopher_Ichelson

Mahdi,
I see yours in under the Incident response module.  I checked that as well and do not see this.  We started a long time ago several years.  Does this just need to be added?

--

Chris Ichelson

Need to Send Me a Secure File or Secure Email by using my SendSafely Link:  Click Here to Send Now 

Notice:  360 SOC is a division of HTG 360, Inc.  This message and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. You must not copy this message or use it for any purpose nor publish or disclose its contents to any other person.

Original Message:
Sent: 4/2/2021 7:39:00 AM
Subject: RE: Does anyone have the widgets for 6.4? I thought Fortinet had like MITRE Widgets and such?

Chris

--

Chris Ichelson

Original Message:

Original Message:

Mahdi1

Chris,
I recommend you upgrade your instance to 6.4.4 (make sure you respect the upgrade path). the MITRE module should be part of the content pack ( yum install fsr-ir-content-pack) not recommended though to install it on a production system, if you only need the MITRE module you can open the rpm and take the module JSON definition which you can then import to your instance.
-Mahdi-------------------------------------------
Original Message:
Sent: Apr 02, 2021 04:42 AM

Mahdi,
I see yours in under the Incident response module.  I checked that as well and do not see this.  We started a long time ago several years.  Does this just need to be added?

--

Chris Ichelson

Need to Send Me a Secure File or Secure Email by using my SendSafely Link:  " style="color: rgb(0, 0, 100)">Click Here to Send Now 

Original Message:
Sent: 4/2/2021 7:39:00 AM

Chris

--

Chris Ichelson

Need to Send Me a Secure File or Secure Email by using my SendSafely Link:  " style="color: rgb(0, 0, 100)">Click Here to Send Now 

Original Message:

Original Message: