FortiSOAR Discussions
Pavan1
New Contributor

Cisco ISE - Connector Certification

Hello FortiSOAR Team,

We're looking to integrate our SOAR Platform with our Cisco ISE service to provide automation around quarantining a compromised endpoint. 

The existing most up-to-date connector (2.0.0) seems to not be certified by FortiNet. 

Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Mahdi1
Staff
Staff

Hello Pavan,
uncertified doesn't necessarily mean it won't work, it simply means it a community provided one, give it a try and if you face issues we 'll try to sort it out here or via TAC.

WBR-------------------------------------------
Original Message:
Sent: Mar 23, 2021 07:17 AM
Subject: Cisco ISE - Connector Certification

Hello FortiSOAR Team,

We're looking to integrate our SOAR Platform with our Cisco ISE service to provide automation around quarantining a compromised endpoint. 

The existing most up-to-date connector (2.0.0) seems to not be certified by FortiNet. 

Thanks.
Pavan1
New Contributor

Hi Mahdi, 

Although I understand that, this work is project driven, and thus we have time-lines around implementation. I want to ensure we have the connector tested by the vendor earlier on, so any bugs, quirks, or issues are resolved before we get to implementation. We unfortunately don't have the cycles to give it a try, and wait for support to troubleshoot mid-way through the project.

I'm more than happy to help facilitate the work to get it certified.

Thank you!
-------------------------------------------
Original Message:
Sent: Mar 23, 2021 10:01 PM

Hello Pavan,
uncertified doesn't necessarily mean it won't work, it simply means it a community provided one, give it a try and if you face issues we 'll try to sort it out here or via TAC.

WBR
Original Message:

Hello FortiSOAR Team,

Thanks.
Mahdi1

Hello Pavan,
I see your point, in this case the best way is to take this with PS or TAC, this community is more of knowledge and content exchange for FortiSOAR users.
Regards,

Mahdi

-------------------------------------------
Original Message:
Sent: Mar 24, 2021 08:09 AM

Hi Mahdi, 

Although I understand that, this work is project driven, and thus we have time-lines around implementation. I want to ensure we have the connector tested by the vendor earlier on, so any bugs, quirks, or issues are resolved before we get to implementation. We unfortunately don't have the cycles to give it a try, and wait for support to troubleshoot mid-way through the project.

I'm more than happy to help facilitate the work to get it certified.

Thank you!

Original Message:
Sent: Mar 23, 2021 10:01 PM

Hello Pavan,

WBR
Original Message:

Hello FortiSOAR Team,

Thanks.