FortiSOAR Discussions
MuhammadFaruqi1
New Contributor III

Active and Queued Workflows in FortiSOAR

Hi Experts,

In FrotiSOAR (FSR version 7.2.2) GUI, in System Health Dashboard, under the "Playbook Execution Monitoring", I see Queued Workflows and Active Workflows. The Active Workflows count remains quite high above 200K and Queued Workflows count ascends up when I perform any bulk operation. It goes up to 400 to 450 and comes back to 0 when Bulk operation is finished. 

I just want to know what are the typical values for these parameters in a mid sized enterprise environment, and can we see these workflows running, through CLI (if possible)? 

BR,

MBF

#FortiSOAR

MFaruqi
MFaruqi
1 Solution
kvikas
Staff
Staff

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us.

In our experience, workflows with queues of up to 500 are generally acceptable. Additionally, there is a command-line interface (CLI) option available to check the queued workflow count, which is rabbitmqctl list_queues -p fsr-cluster

Please feel free to reach out if you need further clarification.

Best regards,

Vikas Kumar - Fortinet Community Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
kvikas
Staff
Staff

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us.

In our experience, workflows with queues of up to 500 are generally acceptable. Additionally, there is a command-line interface (CLI) option available to check the queued workflow count, which is rabbitmqctl list_queues -p fsr-cluster

Please feel free to reach out if you need further clarification.

Best regards,

Vikas Kumar - Fortinet Community Team