This article describes how to remove 'Received:' header from email header.
FortiMail version 7.0.
1) By default, the 'Received:' header will be visible in email header.
2) It it possible go to the session profile (currently in used) and look for Header Manipulation.
3) Enable the option 'Remove received header'.
4) Select 'OK' to save the new change.
5) Now, the 'Received:' header is being removed from the email header.
The Fortinet Security Fabric brings together the concepts of convergence and consolidation to provide comprehensive cybersecurity protection for all users, devices, and applications and across all network edges.
Copyright 2022 Fortinet, Inc. All Rights Reserved.