1) Configure an archive account for all incoming emails at Email Archiving -> Archive Account.
2) Go to Email Archiving -> Policy -> Archive Policy to create a new archive policy.
3) For this example, some emails have been sent from different sender domains to the protected domain in FortiMail.
4) From the cross-search log below, it indicates that the incoming emails from different sender domains have been sent to archive.
5) Go to Monitor -> Archive -> Archive Account and select the archive account.
6) Select the Inbox.
7) It is possible to review all the archive emails here.
8) Below is the example of one of the archived email.
The Fortinet Security Fabric brings together the concepts of convergence and consolidation to provide comprehensive cybersecurity protection for all users, devices, and applications and across all network edges.
Copyright 2022 Fortinet, Inc. All Rights Reserved.