The content you are looking for has been archived. View related content below.
|This article describes how to deploy from non-SD-WAN to SD-WAN setup by adding the ISP links (interfaces) to SD-WAN members without deleting the references.
|FortiOS 7.0.x and Higher.
- To deploy SD-WAN on the current running setup without having a large downtime window.
- Initially, if a migration needs to be done from non-SD-WAN to SDWAN then while adding the ISP links in SDWAN, it was asking to delete all the references of the link(port) in order to add in SD-WAN member.
- Due to the deletion of the reference it required a large downtime window also along with additional configuration.
- From version 7.0.x without deleting the reference, it is possible to add the interface in SD-WAN existing zone or can create a new zone.
4) Selecting the integrated interface gives 3 options, select the last option to add in SD-WAN, select 'Next' and select the zone from the dropdown list.
6) Once the settings are applied it will reflect in the SD-WAN, so it avoids any additional configuration in the policies.
Once the changes are done i.e. from the Physical interface to another, later on, this does not support turning an aggregate, software switch, redundant, zone, or SD-WAN zone interface back into a physical interface.