This article explains how to resolve the error during provisioning available tokens to users after platform migration.
After platform migration all existing Tokens that are already assigned to the user mobile will not be affected but when provisioning available tokens to new users may get the below error.
While on the token page, the token status changed to 'Locked' with the comment 'token does not belong to product'.
To resolve the issue, reactivate the FortiToken Mobile license using the existing license code on the new FAC per the below steps:
1) Login to FortiAuthenticator GUI (ensure it has a valid Internet connection).
2) Navigate to Authentication -> Local User Management -> FortiTokens in the left-hand menu.
3) Select 'Create New', then select Mobile Token.
4) Enter the activation code revealed on this certificate and select 'OK'.
5) After receiving verification, check all tokens are available under Authentication -> Local User Management -> FortiTokens.
After the license is reactivated, tokens will be available to the provision to the user.
The Fortinet Security Fabric brings together the concepts of convergence and consolidation to provide comprehensive cybersecurity protection for all users, devices, and applications and across all network edges.
Copyright 2023 Fortinet, Inc. All Rights Reserved.