Cybersecurity Forum

This forum is for all security enthusiasts to discuss Fortinet's latest & evolving technologies and to connect & network with peers in the cybersecurity hemisphere. Share and learn on a broad range of topics like best practices, use cases, integrations and more. For support specific questions/resources, please visit the Support Forum or the Knowledge Base.

GregG
New Contributor

unable to load any mib file downloaded from the controller getting error missing WLAN-SMI mib

unable to load any mib file downloaded from the controller getting error missing WLAN-SMI mib there is no such file in archive but all files has reference on it, where i can download it?

1 Solution
frichard_FTNT

Hi Greg.

The file attached includes the meru-smi.my file that, I believe, you are looking for, as well as all the ones needed for the latest FortiWLC controllers 8.3 versions.

Please let us know if this is what you were looking for.

Best Regards.

Flavien.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
frichard_FTNT

Hi Greg.

The file attached includes the meru-smi.my file that, I believe, you are looking for, as well as all the ones needed for the latest FortiWLC controllers 8.3 versions.

Please let us know if this is what you were looking for.

Best Regards.

Flavien.

GregG

Hi, thank you for a quick reply

The version that you send me working without problem, the difference is in reference to meru-smi that exist in this set and not  to wlan-smi that missing in both my and version that you send

thanks again for your help