Cybersecurity Forum

This forum is for all security enthusiasts to discuss Fortinet's latest & evolving technologies and to connect & network with peers in the cybersecurity hemisphere. Share and learn on a broad range of topics like best practices, use cases, integrations and more. For support specific questions/resources, please visit the Support Forum or the Knowledge Base.

andrewm659
New Contributor

Using Ansible to manage FortiOS

Hello,
I was wondering if there were some docs to manage my firewall using Ansible.  I have seen blogs and other write-ups for other manufacturers but I am unable to see how to properly do this with Fortinet products.  Has someone done this that can help me out?  I need a starting point.
1 REPLY 1
jpforcioli_FTNT

If you are familiar with ansible, then this link should help:

Best Regards.

*** Please note that this message and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary material and information and are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy this e-mail and any attachments and all copies, whether electronic or printed. Please also note that any views, opinions, conclusions or commitments expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fortinet, Inc., its affiliates, and emails are not binding on Fortinet and only a writing manually signed by Fortinet's General Counsel can be a binding commitment of Fortinet to Fortinet's customers or partners. Thank you. ***

Jean-Pierre FORCIOLI