Cybersecurity Forum

This forum is for all security enthusiasts to discuss Fortinet's latest & evolving technologies and to connect & network with peers in the cybersecurity hemisphere. Share and learn on a broad range of topics like best practices, use cases, integrations and more. For support specific questions/resources, please visit the Support Forum or the Knowledge Base.

Slinger
New Contributor II

Qualys integration

Good day all

I was wondering if anyone in the community has been uses FortiSOAR's Qualys integration to update asset tags and if so would they be willing to share the playbook steps used to accomplish this.

Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
spooja
Staff
Staff

The Qualys connector supports this directly 

You could update one of the attribute fields based on the mapping on your Qualys setup

Update Asset Updates assets, i.e., existing IP addresses, in the subscription on the Qualys cloud, based on the IP addresses and other input parameters you have specified.

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortisoar/1.0.1/qualys/1/qualys-v1-0-1

MessageImages_8d6b5018a31c4a209c71f1abf9805370.png-------------------------------------------
Original Message:
Sent: Sep 15, 2022 05:08 PM
Subject: Qualys integration

Good day all

I was wondering if anyone in the community has been uses FortiSOAR's Qualys integration to update asset tags and if so would they be willing to share the playbook steps used to accomplish this.

Thanks!
Slinger
New Contributor II

Good day @Pooja,

Thanks for your response. I do see that the integration would allow for attribute update, but what I was looking for specifically was the syntax for entering the tag attribute as I do not see that in the integration documentation.
​-------------------------------------------
Original Message:
Sent: Sep 19, 2022 12:28 AM

The Qualys connector supports this directly 

You could update one of the attribute fields based on the mapping on your Qualys setup

Update Asset Updates assets, i.e., existing IP addresses, in the subscription on the Qualys cloud, based on the IP addresses and other input parameters you have specified.

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortisoar/1.0.1/qualys/1/qualys-v1-0-1

MessageImages_8d6b5018a31c4a209c71f1abf9805370.png
Original Message:
Sent: Sep 15, 2022 05:08 PM

Good day all

Thanks!