Cybersecurity Forum

This forum is for all security enthusiasts to discuss Fortinet's latest & evolving technologies and to connect & network with peers in the cybersecurity hemisphere. Share and learn on a broad range of topics like best practices, use cases, integrations and more. For support specific questions/resources, please visit the Support Forum or the Knowledge Base.

DeepKuma2
Contributor

Packet NATing on specific WAN Port based without Policy route

Hi,
I have two ISP as One is ADSL link and another is Lease line. I want that my All users data must be nat on the ADSL line only and another services as my exchange server, VPN must be work on Lease line. I know that I can do by the Policy route but I want to understand that is there any way to do with any NAT policy? 

As Cisco router/Firewall or Sophos Firewall,  I can choose the interace for NAT without policy route.

------------------------------
Deepak Kumar
First Option General Trading LLC
Dubai
Deepak Kumar First Option General Trading LLC Dubai
Deepak Kumar First Option General Trading LLC Dubai
3 REPLIES 3
Andre_Machado_da_Sil
New Contributor

Use routes with same distance and different priorities.

Andre Silva

------Original Message------

Hi,
I have two ISP as One is ADSL link and another is Lease line. I want that my All users data must be nat on the ADSL line only and as my exchange server, VPN must be work on Lease line. I know that I can do by the Policy route but I want to understand that is there any way to do with any NAT policy? 

As Cisco router/Firewall or Sophos Firewall,  I can choose the for NAT without policy route.

Deepak Kumar
First Option General Trading LLC
Dubai
-- Andre Machado da Silva - AMS Informatica Tel (21) 2253 5976 - Fax (21) 2233 0561 Novo SITE: http://www.amsi.com.br
-- Andre Machado da Silva - AMS Informatica Tel (21) 2253 5976 - Fax (21) 2233 0561 Novo SITE: http://www.amsi.com.br
rmoussa
Contributor

Hi,

Not sure is correctly understood the question. But you may go for central NAT on Fortigate and it will be similar to Sophos.

Regards

Rony Moussa
Fortinet NSE Certified: Level 8
Rony Moussa
Fortinet NSE Certified: Level 8
Rony MoussaFortinet NSE Certified: Level 8
KirtAnto
New Contributor II

Hi,

You can create an NAT IP Pool.
"Policy & Object" >>IP Pool >> Select NAT Type and provide the public IP address to be NAT.

The in you IPv4 policy select the NAT Pool you created for NAT option. All the traffic under the policy will use the NAT IP Poll you provided and will flow through the interface in that network range, in your case ADSL.
Regards, Kirthy
Regards, Kirthy