Cybersecurity Forum

This forum is for all security enthusiasts to discuss Fortinet's latest & evolving technologies and to connect & network with peers in the cybersecurity hemisphere. Share and learn on a broad range of topics like best practices, use cases, integrations and more. For support specific questions/resources, please visit the Support Forum or the Knowledge Base.

SvetMine
New Contributor

How can I delete spam which IP addresses are blacklisted

Can someone explain me how I can delete the e-mails which are tagged and the message from details is:
from ip is in FortiGuard-AntiSpam ip blacklist.

I want to delete automatically all these mails and not to come to my Exchange server 

Thank you in advance

1 Solution
Carl_Windsor_FTNT

You need to set an action in the profile which is triggering this detection.  Each detection method in the AS Profile can have a different Action set or can use the --default-- which is defined at the top of the Profile.  Change the Action for the FortiGuard group of detection methods to e.g. Personal Quarantine. 

Carl Windsor
Senior Director, Product Management
Fortinet

Dr. Carl Windsor Field Chief Technology Officer Fortinet

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Carl_Windsor_FTNT

You need to set an action in the profile which is triggering this detection.  Each detection method in the AS Profile can have a different Action set or can use the --default-- which is defined at the top of the Profile.  Change the Action for the FortiGuard group of detection methods to e.g. Personal Quarantine. 

Carl Windsor
Senior Director, Product Management
Fortinet

Dr. Carl Windsor Field Chief Technology Officer Fortinet