Cybersecurity Forum

This forum is for all security enthusiasts to discuss Fortinet's latest & evolving technologies and to connect & network with peers in the cybersecurity hemisphere. Share and learn on a broad range of topics like best practices, use cases, integrations and more. For support specific questions/resources, please visit the Support Forum or the Knowledge Base.

paulsedjro
New Contributor

FortiSiem 2000F Web access

Hi All

I made basic config to a brand new Fortisiem 2000F but when i try to access with a browser i get this error. Please  Help
UploadedImages_ObDH4roT8OyqaSLrTH8d_Capture-T.jpg
1 Solution
HugoPinto

Hi sorry,

We don't use FSM Appliance, we use FSM VMware.

Try to reboot the server, to see if it works and you can access to FSM, if not open an issue with Technical Support to help you diagnose that particular issue on Glassfish.

When we FSM reboot the FSM will try to update de repos to Fortinet.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HugoPinto
Contributor

Hi it seams an issue on Glassfish.

Did you configure the FSM as Super? 

Go to the FSM over SSH, run phstatus --all then check if the last 4/5 process are up.

If not try to phtools --restart all and check if you see any error on startup, if not go to /opt/phoenix/log/phoenix.log and see if you see any error.
paulsedjro

Hi, Thks for reply

I didn't Configure FSM as super just basic config like IP addresss.

All the last 5 process are up
UploadedImages_WAgd1TvKRqLj2R6ZWW5v_Capture-T.jpg
HugoPinto

Hi sorry,

We don't use FSM Appliance, we use FSM VMware.

Try to reboot the server, to see if it works and you can access to FSM, if not open an issue with Technical Support to help you diagnose that particular issue on Glassfish.

When we FSM reboot the FSM will try to update de repos to Fortinet.