Cybersecurity Forum

This forum is for all security enthusiasts to discuss Fortinet's latest & evolving technologies and to connect & network with peers in the cybersecurity hemisphere. Share and learn on a broad range of topics like best practices, use cases, integrations and more. For support specific questions/resources, please visit the Support Forum or the Knowledge Base.

Sartuche24
New Contributor

FortiClient Virus Notification

We have FortiClient EMS and are replacing Sophos with FortiClient. My question is, can we have FortiClient send an email notification when a virus is detected? We currently have that setup with Sophos and we use these emails to track infections and also devices that need to be cleaned up. We do have FortiAnalyzer but I could see this as a nice feature for devices that are currently off-net. I notice there is a Notification Address in the XML file but can't really find any information on what exactly that does as the documentation for EMS is limited and doesn't go into depth on some of the settings.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements

Select Forum Responses to become Knowledge Articles!

Select the “Nominate to Knowledge Base” button to recommend a forum post to become a knowledge article.