Cybersecurity Forum

This forum is for all security enthusiasts to discuss Fortinet's latest & evolving technologies and to connect & network with peers in the cybersecurity hemisphere. Share and learn on a broad range of topics like best practices, use cases, integrations and more. For support specific questions/resources, please visit the Support Forum or the Knowledge Base.

wpetherbridge_FTNT

FAZ SSLVPN Reporting

Hi,

can someone perhaps help with a dataset to report on SSLVPN usage.

The current default datasets only provide summaries but I require to show each SSLVPN session with date/time, duration and data transfered.

Thanks.

1 Solution
Mike_Williams
New Contributor

I had a similar issue that I worked on last week. I was able to modify some canned reports, but it would give me incorrect end times. I could get as far as getting correct start and end times, but I was not able to get data transferred to work properly - whenever I added that in it mucked with the end times. Hopefully the attached will get you close. Maybe someone else has some addition insight.

Disclaimer: This dataset is provided as is and I take no responsibility for any problems caused by it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Mike_Williams
New Contributor

I had a similar issue that I worked on last week. I was able to modify some canned reports, but it would give me incorrect end times. I could get as far as getting correct start and end times, but I was not able to get data transferred to work properly - whenever I added that in it mucked with the end times. Hopefully the attached will get you close. Maybe someone else has some addition insight.

Disclaimer: This dataset is provided as is and I take no responsibility for any problems caused by it.

wpetherbridge_FTNT

Thanks Mike.

I will have a look and see what you have managed to put together.

Cheers.

wpetherbridge_FTNT

Hi,

using some of the default datasets I managed to create this one.

Shows User,Remote IP, Start Time, Stop Time, Duration and Bandwidth

Thanks.

rakanda
Staff
Staff

I attached a VPN report report that will show successful logon history of users. You can download and import the report by right click on any FAZ report and import. Designed for v5.2.

TerryZechman_FTNT

That's a great looking report!  Thanks Rubaiyat!