Cybersecurity Forum

This forum is for all security enthusiasts to discuss Fortinet's latest & evolving technologies and to connect & network with peers in the cybersecurity hemisphere. Share and learn on a broad range of topics like best practices, use cases, integrations and more. For support specific questions/resources, please visit the Support Forum or the Knowledge Base.

semiimir
New Contributor

FAZ 400E Reports

Hi Everyone,

I had a FAZ400E Analyzer. I want to get web usage report for a user in 30 days. How can i do that? 

Thanks a lot

1 Solution
KevinGallaugher

How you do it depends on what you want to see/report on.  One option is to use the User Detail Browsing Log that's under All Reports > Detailed User Report > User Detailed Browsing Log.  This report contains a lot of details and allows you to filter by a single user or source IP.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KevinGallaugher

How you do it depends on what you want to see/report on.  One option is to use the User Detail Browsing Log that's under All Reports > Detailed User Report > User Detailed Browsing Log.  This report contains a lot of details and allows you to filter by a single user or source IP.