Cybersecurity Forum

This forum is for all security enthusiasts to discuss Fortinet's latest & evolving technologies and to connect & network with peers in the cybersecurity hemisphere. Share and learn on a broad range of topics like best practices, use cases, integrations and more. For support specific questions/resources, please visit the Support Forum or the Knowledge Base.

SundNath
Staff
Staff

Examples of companies using ISFW?

Hello, would like to know which companies use ISFW today. thank you

3 REPLIES 3
PatrBeav
New Contributor

I cant give you company names but can tell you from experience that many banks use these between segments within their own networks to create security zones inside the network.I also see some retailers using them this way as well.

HaliSutr

Hi Patrick,

Can you share your  to me your  experience for retailers and banking that using our ISFW. 

Thanks,

Halim Sutrisna

John_Jacobs_FTNT

Folks,

If looking for a specific/named customer reference, that should be directed to CRP@fortinet.com and I believe there is a Fuse forum underway for that purpose.

On the topic of general design, what we have seen in US Enterprise is primarily data center segmentation. For at least one very large technology company, they have development labs around the world and the legacy logic was simply to connect them. As they have become aware of intellectual property present in each of these locations, the need to put in security and segment these labs for only select access, granular control and logging has moved to a top priority.

JJ

John Jacobs

425-241-7574 (m)

jjacobs@fortinet.com