Cybersecurity Forum

This forum is for all security enthusiasts to discuss Fortinet's latest & evolving technologies and to connect & network with peers in the cybersecurity hemisphere. Share and learn on a broad range of topics like best practices, use cases, integrations and more. For support specific questions/resources, please visit the Support Forum or the Knowledge Base.

XPERTSGold2021
New Contributor

CVE-2021-44228 - Log4J Vulnerability

Opening up a discussion about APACHE Log4J 2 utility vulnerability, CVE-2021-44228. There are some good articles and analysus, has FortiAnyone seen this and do we have some app controls out there yet?

------------------------------
David Moore, NSE5
Green Cloud Defense, an 11:11 Systems Company
David, NSE 5
Green Cloud Defense
XPERTS-EAST Gold Winner 2021
David, NSE 5Green Cloud DefenseXPERTS-EAST Gold Winner 2021
3 REPLIES 3
XPERTSGold2021
New Contributor

I see Fortinet community decided to approve this post two days after I posted it. This discussion was needed two days ago, not today.
David, NSE 5
Green Cloud Defense
snanduru_FTNT

Apologies for the delay in publishing the content. Posts normally get published automatically, except in some instances (for eg., first  time posters). Unfortunately, your post got into moderation over the weekend and hence the delay. 

And, I thank you for the feedback. Any such feedback would immensely help us to improve our community engagement approach and workflows. ​​

fuse@dmin
XPERTSGold2021

Thank you for your kind response.  Yes, this would have been better over the weekend seeing the last few days events but it is also understandable that processes sometimes have challenges.  I look forward to any comments that others may have.
David, NSE 5
Green Cloud Defense