Cybersecurity Forum

This forum is for all security enthusiasts to discuss Fortinet's latest & evolving technologies and to connect & network with peers in the cybersecurity hemisphere. Share and learn on a broad range of topics like best practices, use cases, integrations and more. For support specific questions/resources, please visit the Support Forum or the Knowledge Base.

Island_Tom
New Contributor

Blank Reports

Greetings all!

I'm having an issue with a client's Fortigate 40c.  I setup the FortiCloud reporting and it was working fine, however I had an issue where I restarted the unit for a disk check and it didn't come back online.  After cycling the power a few times, it came back online and the unit works normal again.  Since then, the reports come in with no data.  I tried turning off the report and adding it back, but it still comes in blank.  We and our clients are small business so a FortiAnalyzer is out of the question.  What can I do to get it working again?  

On a side note is there any thread or document that can help me understand the reports and how to react to the threats?

Thanks!

Tom
0 REPLIES 0